Where are they now?
We actively try to keep in touch with our ex-students to monitor how our MSc course may have influenced their career progression. We try to keep this information as complete as we can but may not be able to provide details for all students.
Year 1 (2008/9): from a class of 6 students
- Mrs Zahraa AlYahyaei: D Phil Student, Nuffield Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University of Oxford, UK.
- Miss Neeta Bala: PhD Student, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, USA.
- Miss Joie Guner: Medical student, University of Arizona Medical College, USA.
- Miss Dimitra Nikiforaki: PhD Student, Department of Reproductive Medicine, Ghent University Hospital, Belgium.
- Mrs Sze Tian Tee: Head of Department, IVF Laboratory, TMC Fertility Centre, Malaysia.
- Mrs Carol Ibe: Research Assistant, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Cambridge, UK.
Year 2 (2009/10): from a class of 11 students
- Miss Bianka Seres: Junior Embryologist, Oxford Fertility Unit, Oxford, UK.
- Miss Xue-Fang Goh: Trainee Embryologist, Singapore
- Mr Gustavo German: PhD studentship, Harvard University, USA.
- Dr Maria Enciso: Post-Doctoral Fellow, Nuffield Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology< University of Oxford, UK.
- Miss Hannah Spencer: Research Assistant, University of Virginia, USA.
- Dr Nicole Krzys: Returned to Medicine, Australia
- Miss Saloni Patel: PhD, Edinburgh University, UK.
- Miss Ariane Heynen: Trainee Embryologist, Sydney, Australia.
- Mrs Mennatallah Aboul Serour: Embryologist, Egypt
- Mr Benjamin Taiwo: PhD, Birmingham University, UK.
- Dr Vinod Motiani: Tissue Coordinator, Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Oxford, UK.
Year 3 (2010/11): from a class of 12 students
- Mr Ioannis Ladas: PhD student, Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University of Cardiff, UK
- Mrs Sourima Biswas Shivhare: PhD Student, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Newcastle, UK,
- Miss Naki Adjirackor: Trainee Embryologist, University College, London Hospital, UK.
- Miss Anita Kuo: Chief Embryologist, Victory ART, Hong Kong
- Miss Alyssa Thanh Trinh: Senior Clinical Embryologist, Cleveland Clinic Fertility Centre, Ohio, USA
- Miss Robyn O'Leary: Embryologist, Fertility Centre of New England, Massachusetts, USA.
- Miss Irem Ozcan: Trainee Embryologist, Centre for Reproduction and Gynaecology Wales
- Miss Sevanna Shahbazian: Trainee Embryologist, Wales Fertility Institute, Cardiff, UK.
- Miss Anam Ovais: Trainee Embryologist, Canada.
- Mr Christodoulos Christodoulou: PGD Specialist, Department of Reproductive Medicine, Ghent University Hospital, Belgium.
- Miss Stefanie Nicolaou: Seeking a Trainee Embryologist position in Cyprus.
- Miss Su Lin Oo: Senior Clinical Embryologist, Victory ART, Hong Kong.
- Dr Natalia Barkalina: D Phil Student, Nuffield Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University of Oxford, UK.
- Miss Katerina Menelaou: Trainee Embryologist, Cyprus.
- Dr Elnur Babayev: PhD, Yale University, USA.
- Mr Hani Bagheri: Research Assistant, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Dr Pedro Senra Estrela Melo: Returned to Medicine, UK.
- Mrs Nada Aman: Senior Embryologist, National Guard Hospital, Saudi Arabia.
- Miss Akansha Mishra: IVF Laboratory Director, India.
- Dr Hannah Wills: Clinical Medicine, Brisbane, Australia.
- Miss Megan Bowles: Trainee Embryologist, Olive Fertility Centre, Vancouver, Canada.
- Mr Yannick Ferreira: Trainee Embryologist, Quebec, Canada.