Where are they now?
We actively try to keep in touch with our ex-students to monitor how our MSc course may have influenced their career progression. We try to keep this information as complete as we can but may not be able to provide details for all students.
Year 1 (2008/9): from a class of 6 students
- Mrs Zahraa AlYahyaei: D Phil Student, Nuffield Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University of Oxford, UK.
- Miss Neeta Bala: PhD Student, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, USA.
- Miss Joie Guner: Medical student, University of Arizona Medical College, USA.
- Miss Dimitra Nikiforaki: PhD Student, Department of Reproductive Medicine, Ghent University Hospital, Belgium.
- Mrs Sze Tian Tee: Head of Department, IVF Laboratory, TMC Fertility Centre, Malaysia.
- Mrs Carol Ibe: Research Assistant, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Cambridge, UK.
Year 2 (2009/10): from a class of 11 students
- Miss Bianka Seres: Trainee Embryologist, Oxford Fertility Unit, Oxford, UK.
- Miss Xue-Fang Goh: Trainee Embryologist, Singapore
- Mr Gustavo German: PhD studentship, Harvard University, USA.
- Dr Maria Enciso: Post-Doctoral Fellow, Nuffield Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology< University of Oxford, UK.
- Miss Hannah Spencer: Research Assistant, University of Virginia, USA.
- Dr Nicole Krzys: Returned to Medicine, Australia
- Miss Saloni Patel: Research Assistant, Medical Research Council Mammalian Genetics Unit, Harwell, UK
- Miss Ariane Heynen: Trainee Embryologist, Genea, Sydney IVF
- Mrs Mennatallah Aboul Serour: Embryologist, Egypt
- Mr Benjamin Taiwo: Trainee Embryologist, Bristol Centre for Reproductive Medicine, UK.
- Dr Vinod Motiani: Tissue Coordinator, Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Oxford, UK.
Year 3 (2010/11): from a class of 12 students
- Mr Ioannis Ladas: PhD student, Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University of Cardiff, UK
- Mrs Sourima Biswas Shivhare: PhD Student, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Newcastle, UK,
- Miss Naki Adjirackor: Intern (Sexual Health/HIV), World Health Organization, Geneva
- Miss Anita Kuo: Chief Embryologist, Victory ART, Hong Kong
- Miss Alyssa Thanh Trinh: Clinical Embryologist, Cleveland Clinic Fertility Centre, Ohio, USA
- Miss Robyn O'Leary: Embryologist, Fertility Centre of New England, Massachusetts, USA.
- Miss Irem Ozcan: Trainee Embryologist, Centre for Reproduction and Gynaecology Wales