Student Prize Winners
MSc Clinical Embryology Prize Winners
Each academic year, we confer the following prizes on selected MSc students. Prize winners are presented with their prize and a certificate on the last day of the course.
The Nikon Prize
This prize is awarded to the candidate who displays performance, enthusiasm, and motivation in micromanipulation practical sessions. The prize is judged by Senior Clinical Embryologists from Oxford Fertility and is sponsored by Nikon Instruments.
2015/2016 Winner: Miss Briet Bjarkadottir
Professor Sir Richard Gardner presenting the Nikon Prize 2015/2016 to Miss Briet Bjarkadottir.
- 2014/2015 (Year 7) Mrs Daria Svistunova
- 2013/2014 (Year 6) Mr Thomas Wilkinson
- 2012/2013 (Year 5) Miss Charis Charalambous
- 2011/2012 (Year 4) Mr Yannick Ferreira
- 2010/2011 (Year 3) Mr Christodoulos Christodoulou
- 2009/2010 (Year 2) Miss Bianka Seres
- 2008/2009 (Year 1) Miss Carol Ibe
Prize for the Best Laboratory Research Project/Dissertation
This prize is awarded to the candidate who presents the best laboratory research project/dissertation and is judged by our Board of Examiners.
2015/2016 Winner: Miss Briet Bjarkadottir (see above)
- 2014/2015 (Year 7) Miss Helena Rodriquez Caro (Sponsored by Research Instruments)
- 2013/2014 (Year 6) Miss Charlotte Walker (Sponsored by Eppendorf)
- 2012/2013 (Year 5) Miss Siti Nornadhirah Amdani (Sponsored by VWR-Jencons)
- 2011/2012 (Year 4) Dr Pedro Senra Estrela Melo (Sponsored by Microm Ltd)
- 2010/2011 (Year 3) Mrs Sourima Biswas Shivare (Sponsored by Hunter Scientific)
- 2009/2010 (Year 2) Mr Gustavo German (Sponsored by VWR-Jencons)
- 2008/2009 (Year 1) Miss Neeta Bala (Sponsored by Parallabs/Hamilton Thorne)